Saturday, October 5, 2013

Make the Internet Accessible for All

Many years ago, when I was working for state government, I wrote an article for civic.com (now Federal Computer Week), titled "Make the Internet Accessible for All." I discovered today that the article is still online after all those years (14 to be exact). After reading through it, I realized that most of what I wrote back then still applies today (except for my contact information), so I thought I would share the article with my readers and get your feedback.

I also found a couple of other articles on the Federal Computer Week web site that reference the work we were doing back then to make our state government web sites accessible: Enabling the disabled and Connecticut Legislature Launches 'CSPAN' on the Web.

No comments: